Last Updated: July 23, 2022
New San Cai Inc. (hereinafter "Join Talents," “we,” “us,” or “our”) owns and operates www.jointalents.com, its affiliated websites and applications (our “Sites”), and provides related products, services, newsletters, and other offerings (together with the Sites, our “Services”) to art lovers and visitors around the world.
If after reading this Policy you have additional questions or would like further information, please contact us.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect and process personal data only for lawful reasons, such as our legitimate business interests, your consent, or to fulfill our legal or contractual obligations.
Information You Provide to Us
Most of the information Join Talents collects is provided by you voluntarily while using our Services. We do not request highly sensitive data, such as health or medical information, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, etc. and we ask that you refrain from sending us any such information.
Here are the types of personal data that you voluntarily provide to us:
- Name, email address, and any other contact information that you provide by filling out your profile forms
- Billing information, such as credit card number and billing address
- Work or professional information, such as your company or job title
- Unique identifiers, such as username or password
- Demographic information, such as age, education, interests, and ZIP code
- Details of transactions and preferences from your use of the Services
- Correspondence with other users or business that you send through our Services, as well as correspondence sent to JoinTalents.com
As a registered Talent Page or customers, you may ask us to review or retrieve emails sent to your business. We will access these emails to provide these services for you.
We use the personal data you provide to us for the following business purposes:
- Set up and administer your account
- Provide and improve the Services, including displaying content based on your previous transactions and preferences
- Answer your inquiries and provide customer service
- Send you marketing communications about our Services, including our newsletters (please see the Your Rights/Opt Out section below for how to opt out of marketing communications)
- Communicate with artists who registered their Talent Page at our site
- Prevent, discover, and investigate fraud, criminal activity, or violations of our Terms and Conditions
- Administer contests and events you entered
Information Obtained from Third-Party Sources
We collect and publish biographical and other information about artists, which we use to promote the artists and display their works on our Services. The information Join Talents collects about artists is provided by our clients, such as artists, galleries and agencies, and from publicly available sources.
If you provide personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
The site uses your IP address to help diagnose server problems, and to administer our website. We use your IP addresses to analyze trends and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Every time you access our Site, some data is temporarily stored and processed in a log file, such as your IP addresses, the browser types, the operating systems, the recalled page, or the date and time of the recall. This data is only evaluated for statistical purposes, such as to help us diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our sites, or to improve our Services.
Do Not Track
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal data with third parties as follows:
- With service providers under contract to help provide the Services and assist us with our business operations (such as our direct marketing, payment processing, fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs)
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect rights or safety, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- With other users of the Services that you interact with to help you complete a transaction
There may be other instances where we share your personal data with third parties based on your consent.
HOW WE STORE AND SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
We retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your personal data, contact us. We will retain and use your personal data as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
All you and our data are stored in the server in the United States, we do not sales or transfer your personal data to the third party. All information you provide is stored on a secure server, and we generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal data we process both during transmission and once received.
YOUR RIGHTS/OPT OUT
You may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, or deactivate your account and personal data by making the change on your Talent Page on www.jointalents.com or by emailing our customer service. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
You may choose to stop receiving Join Talents newsletters or marketing emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those communications, or you can contact us.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
NOTE TO PARENTS OR GUARDIANS
Our Services are not intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly or intentionally solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18. We reserve the right to delete the child’s information and the child’s registration on the Sites.
HOW TO CONTACT US
100 Wilshire Blvd., 7th Floor
Santa Monica, CA 90401